Translate

Search MOJO

Sunday 18 March 2012

Good day Bad day: the Miracle of Wacom Cintiqs...

This week, I was still struggling to get to grips with using Flash- trying to keep in mind the fundamentals of animation, while drawign from the tablet to the screen. It taking along time to get through even the first scene, which is worrying.

But I got told about Wacom Cintiqs. I had no idea what they were, or what they did, but I got one to use on my computer, and its basically a computer screen you draw straight on to. It makes things so much easier, as it gives you the freedom and feeling of drawing on paper, but the organisation and benefits of working on Flash. Now I need to really pick up the pace, and start being more free and loose with my drawings, roughing the animation out first before thinking about finalysing  or colouring, and hopefully using these shoudl help. fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment