Translate

Search MOJO

Saturday 13 July 2013

Graduation 2013 and results...

This week was my graduation for the University of Glamorgan- where on earth has those three years gone. I graduated with a 1st Class Honours Degree in Animation, and couldn't be happier that all of the hard work, sweat and tears over those years have paid off. It was difficult to stay motivated at times but the fact that I love what I'm doing and the perfectionist in me needs to have everything to the highest level meant that I was proud of everything I achieved and produced, and even managed to earn 1st in every major projects throughout the three years. And it seems that was also noticed by the staff on the course who awarded me the Division of Animation and Visual Effects Prize for BA (Hons) Animation at the ceremony just to top things off further, so I'm so proud and delighted to ended University on a high, and thank you to all who supported me, friends and family, along the way, because I couldn't have got here without you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment