Translate

Search MOJO

Monday 3 March 2014

Fettle continues...

Well hello again. It's been a while. So lets get things going again with a little catch up. Since September I've been working in Marsden at Fettle Animation, working on a series production. Unfortunately I can't say much else than that at the moment, but it's all being produced in Adobe Flash, and so far we're past the half way mark and its all going rather well :) I've been lucky enough to take on a major chunk of the animation on the episodes so far, and it really has brought my skills on Flash right up. It's been fantastic, allowing me to do what I enjoy and a lot of it, and I couldn't have asked for a better team around me to be doing it with, they've all been great people to work with and become friends with.  I'm just not sure where exactly the time has gone. I can't wait for the time to come when I'm able to show what we've been doing, so keep an eye out in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment