Translate

Search MOJO

Friday 2 March 2012

Good day Bad day: People actually like it?!..

After the sweatbox, and having the first opportunity to show other people the film and the animatic, I was quite worried at first that they wouldnt get it, or wouldnt find it funny. I thought it would just be something they quite like but wouldn't really stand out much to them.

But I was really surprised when they watched it... and laughed. People seemed to really like it! They liked its look and style, and really seemed to get its humour and story. I was totally surprised, but it left me feeling confident and excited, motivated to get on with actually making the film now and making it the best that it can be so that when they see it again, it creates the same reaction.

On to animation...

No comments:

Post a Comment