Translate

Search MOJO

Tuesday 30 October 2012

The characters of the Circus begin...

 
 
Now that I've almost got a style, I can begin to develop the individual characters and reach a final look for them all. They will be created in illustrator and photoshop, but to provide a base to work over I want to draw the designs up first...
 
 
Circus Master...

Bear...

Clowns...


But now that I've started looking at finalysing the designs, I've realised there are 19 cirucs characters in the animatic that need designing. Even if they wont all require turnarounds and expression sheets as they'll only appear as short snappy pieces, they will all still have to be designed and made digitally. This is quite worrying and although it seems it should be ok to animate them all, it's the time I have to design them that worries me, and I feel in some way it has to be cut down...

No comments:

Post a Comment