Translate

Search MOJO

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Live Wire Reading Activists animation programme...

Whilst beginning work on the Creature Features project, this week I was asked to help out with Live Wire Warrington at a couple of libraries, working with the Reading Activists and helping them with a stop motion animation programme. The children involved had to choose a piece of their favorite book to build the characters, sets and props from, and then animate them. So while there, across the two afternoons, I helped then get the ideas together, showed them my work to hopefully give them some hints and tips on what to do, and then helped one of the groups out to animate and get their film together. All in all, the days went great, I enjoyed doing what I could to help and seeing the kids ideas come alive, seeing their imaginations flare and hopefully helping them to bring them to life. So thank you to Brenda Turnbull who asked me to help them, and everyone involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment