Translate

Search MOJO

Monday 30 September 2013

The UKGK has it's revenge...

The project for Creature Features, creating an animation to advertise their model kit exposition is complete, and considering how the short time I had to complete it meant that the animation had to be kept quite simplistic and limited, I'm actually pleased with the final result. Concentrating on getting the design up to a high standard I think means the piece stands out and works with only limited movement. I loved trying to cram in as many references to classic TV shows and films as I could, as well as reinventing some of my favorite characters, so I had fun bringing them to life any way possible...


The final advert can be seen on the website at http://mojoanimations.wix.com/rjjones#!video/c136r 

No comments:

Post a Comment